Thursday, September 22, 2011

Chicken Stuffed with Goat Cheese and Spinach

I thought I'd posted this already, but it seems I have not.  I used my Goat Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Portabellas recipe and applied it to chicken breasts.  Yummy and versatile.

Chicken Stuffed with Goat Cheese and Spinach














Ingredients:
  • 4 medium boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • salt and pepper
  • 1 log (4 oz.) goat cheese, softened at room temperature
  • 1/4 cup frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess water
  • cooking spray
Directions:
  • Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
  • Butterfly the chicken breasts.  Season outsides and insides with salt and pepper.
  • In a bowl, combine the goat cheese and spinach. Divide the mixture into 4 equal parts and stuff inside the butterflied chicken breasts.
  • Place the stuffed breasts onto a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.  Bake in pre-heated oven for 20 minutes until chicken is cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment