Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Roasted Pork Tenderloin

I normally would make this with a few cloves of freshly-crushed garlic, but I don't have any on hand at the moment, so I just used garlic powder (I'm also out of Tastefully Simple Garlic Garlic - gasp!). Ghetto, I know. My apologies. :-)

Roasted Pork Tenderloin





























Ingredients:
  • 2-3 cloves of fresh garlic, crushed (I used 1 tablespoon of garlic powder today)
  • 2-3 teaspoons of dried rosemary
  • a few dashes of Tastefully Simple Seasoned Salt
  • a couple tablespoons of olive oil
  • 1.5 lb pork tenderloin, all visible fat removed
Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
  • In a small bowl, combine the garlic, rosemary, seasoned salt and olive oil so it forms a paste.
  • Rub the mixture all over the pork.
  • Place pork on a sheet pan and roast until a meat thermometer registers 155 degree F (45 minutes to 1 hour).
  • Let the pork rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
I like to add veggies to the pan about 20 minutes before the end of cooking time, so they can roast alongside the pork and soak up any of the yummy juices.  Today's green of choice: Brussels sprouts.  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment